Are you running out of shelf space? We get it! We ARE a bookstore after all. Are you thinking about donating a pile of books? Bring them to us! One of our amazing bookstore associates will look through each donated title to ensure it meets our criteria for acceptance before it goes to its new home. Feel free
to shop around the store while you wait – we receive beautiful new books and merchandise weekly!
Guidelines below for books we wont take.
- Non-Fiction that isn’t popular from the past 2 years. This includes cookbooks, memoirs, science, history, nature, etc.
- Fiction that we already have a copy of on our shelves
- Books in poor condition. (annotated, ripped, stained, bent, stickered etc.)
- Magazines/Digests (exception Comic Books)
- Library Books
- Advances Reader copies or books without barcodes