RGB BOOK REVIEWS
The book publishing world has grown so huge during the past decades. While this is a delight to readers and book enthusiasts, this could mean tougher competition for writers. If you want to stand out in the deeply-saturated literary market, having a professional book review is a must. Professional Book Review providers such as The US Review of Books, Pacific Book Review, and Hollywood Book Reviews are used by the vast majority of customers to decide on their reading list.
PACIFIC BOOK REVIEW ($1,800.00)
Pacific Book Review specialize in authoritative, objective book reviews written by specialists selected for their knowledge and expertise in each genre. They review books for well-known and emerging authors to help you reach publishers and get market exposure for your book.
- A professional review of between 400-600 words
- Placement on Pacific Book Review’s website
- Featured link redirected to your personal website
- Posting to RGB’s social media platforms and website
- Eligibility for featured book of the month on the homepage of Pacific Book Review for an entire month
- Social network uploading and sharing links
- Reviews are syndicated on Ingram’s iPage and Oasis databases (seen by 70,000 booksellers and librarians)
*Turn-around time: 8-10 weeks