RGB Book Reviews
The Reading Glass Book Review
In a mission to help our writers stand out in a deeply saturated publishing market, The Reading Glass Books is continuously building partnerships within our local community. Part of this growing community is a team of literature enthusiasts who cannot wait to get their hands and bury their nose in another gripping story. With time, The Reading Glass Books is slowly and steadily fostering a book community that aims to connect authors to professional reviewers and readers through compelling book reviews and digital content that could spark online conversations and engagement.
- PDF tear sheet of the review
- Posting to The Reading Glass Book Review site
- Announcement of released review to RGB mailing list
- Posting at RGB social media platforms
- 1 Press Release Campaign
- Writers to Watch feature page (Q&A) at RGB review site
- Submission to the Independent Publisher Book Awards Independent Publisher Book Awards honor the year's best independently published titles from around the world. The awards are intended to bring increased recognition to the thousands of exemplary independent, university, and self-published books released each year.
*Turn-around time: 5-7 weeks