RGB BOOK REVIEWS
The book publishing world has grown so huge during the past decades. While this is a delight to readers and book enthusiasts, this could mean tougher competition for writers. If you want to stand out in the deeply-saturated literary market, having a professional book review is a must. Professional Book Review providers such as The US Review of Books, Pacific Book Review, and Hollywood Book Reviews are used by the vast majority of customers to decide on their reading list.
THE US REVIEW OF BOOKS ($1,349.00)
The US Review of Books is one of the forerunners in the book review industry. They support the entire writing community by giving every book equal and fair consideration, lending all authors visibility. Once your review is written, it will be placed before their 20,125 and thousands of social media followers and visitors.
- A professional review of between 250-300 words
- Placement on The US Review of Books’ website
- Featured link redirected to your personal website
- Posting to RGB’s social media platforms and website
- Submission to Eric Hoffer Awards (EHA)
- Free republication with a seal if the book becomes an EHA finalist
*Turn-around time: 4-6 weeks